- Cubs players (our Sunday U12 Division A team) also play for one of our U14 teams on Sundays. As a result, they need more practice to perform well in the league. The monthly fee of $200 reflects the additional practice sessions.
- Winter Schedule: Saturdays: Cubs will undergo 2 hours of indoor training in sessions on Saturdays and 2 hours on Sundays during the winter months. Sessions will begin 1PM and end 3PM. In addition, they will have 3 hours of weekday practices during the week (1.5 hours on Tuesdays and 1.5 hours on Thursdays). Indoor sessions will be held at DreamCricket's state of the art indoor facility at 400 Apgar Drive, Suite K, Somerset, NJ 08844.
- Summer Schedule: Once summer rolls in, sometime beginning early May, kids will go outdoors to our dedicated cricket grounds located in the Somerset area. The same $200 fee will cover weekday and weekend practices as well as EYCL games (Saturdays for U12 and Sundays for the U14 team) during the summer months. Summer Season activities usually begin at 11AM and have a 10AM arrival time. The fee also includes weekday hours during Summer (usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays for this group between 5pm to 8pm).
- Two bonus hours: In addition to the above, Cubs players will have two bonus hours (4 to a group) per month for private sessions.
- Fitness: Cubs players will have unlimited access to the DreamCricket fitness facility.
- These sessions will prepare the child to get the skills to perform well on the U12 and reach above that age category by playing on the U14.
DreamCricket Academy - U12 Advanced - Monthly Option $200
- Brand: DreamCricket Academy
- Product Code: DreamCricket Academy